EvilERFL

Reaction score
Credits
$23
I am an old guy in the USA nicknamed Evil E for decades, although even in real life, most people just call me 'E'. The 'RFL' in my user name is a moniker quite a few of us in the touring business have used for ages; it means' Roadie For Life.' Aside from that, I have been around and done coding since my high school days in the mid-80's. I was mostly basic back then, and I still have my Vic-20, C64, Apple II, and original Macintosh from 1984 all in storage. They are all still functional, too. :cool:

Since COVID killed off much of the entertainment industry for so long, I have been back to coding and doing mostly WordPress sites. I have some Themes and Plugins in the pipeline, and I am in the middle of setting up a managed WordPress host. There are a few other forums I frequent, and one of them had a link to this one, so I signed up to check it out. Regarding participation, I upload plugins and themes, and I can help out when people have PHP, SQL, or React issues that need some help. when I can.

I have actually been spending some time on here tonight trying to find and read all the rules about what and how to post files. However, there does not seem to be a lot up yet, so I will probably be sending a DM tomorrow sometime with some questions for the admin so I know what I am allowed to post and what I am not allowed to post.

So, for now, cheers, and I hope everyone on here is having a good day or night wherever you are! 🍻🤘:cool:

Racks 

Content is a King
Staff member
Solutions
Reaction score
Website
uplub.com
Credits
$14,427
I am an old guy in the USA nicknamed Evil E for decades, although even in real life, most people just call me 'E'. The 'RFL' in my user name is a moniker quite a few of us in the touring business have used for ages; it means' Roadie For Life.' Aside from that, I have been around and done coding since my high school days in the mid-80's. I was mostly basic back then, and I still have my Vic-20, C64, Apple II, and original Macintosh from 1984 all in storage. They are all still functional, too. :cool:

Since COVID killed off much of the entertainment industry for so long, I have been back to coding and doing mostly WordPress sites. I have some Themes and Plugins in the pipeline, and I am in the middle of setting up a managed WordPress host. There are a few other forums I frequent, and one of them had a link to this one, so I signed up to check it out. Regarding participation, I upload plugins and themes, and I can help out when people have PHP, SQL, or React issues that need some help. when I can.

I have actually been spending some time on here tonight trying to find and read all the rules about what and how to post files. However, there does not seem to be a lot up yet, so I will probably be sending a DM tomorrow sometime with some questions for the admin so I know what I am allowed to post and what I am not allowed to post.

So, for now, cheers, and I hope everyone on here is having a good day or night wherever you are! 🍻🤘:cool:
Welcome Mate, let's Grow the forum together.