What do you do to keep yourself mentally sharp?

Racks 

Content is a King
Staff member
Solutions
Reaction score
Website
uplub.com
Credits
$14,427
Just as the title says, what do you do to keep yourself mentally sharp? (good memory, quick thinking, etc)

Solution
I do a good amount of caffeine, L-theanine, Ceylon cinnamon and Hericium erinaceus mushroom.
Those paired with a very antioxidant based diet make me a working machine. I can easily churn out 12+ hours of focused work daily with very little sleep.

Most definitely not healthy - can't recommend to anyone - I just happen to be a bit smooth on the brain and want to sacrifice my health for money.

I also do get nicotine in the form of cigars in the summertime. I do feel more productive after I've smoked one, but haven't made the decision yet to start taking nicotine as a nootropic - perhaps in the future.

All that is fun and all, but the best way to keep yourself mentally sharp is to just sleep well, exercising frequently and having a...

Racks 

Content is a King
Staff member
Solutions
Reaction score
Website
uplub.com
Credits
$14,427
I do a good amount of caffeine, L-theanine, Ceylon cinnamon and Hericium erinaceus mushroom.
Those paired with a very antioxidant based diet make me a working machine. I can easily churn out 12+ hours of focused work daily with very little sleep.

Most definitely not healthy - can't recommend to anyone - I just happen to be a bit smooth on the brain and want to sacrifice my health for money.

I also do get nicotine in the form of cigars in the summertime. I do feel more productive after I've smoked one, but haven't made the decision yet to start taking nicotine as a nootropic - perhaps in the future.

All that is fun and all, but the best way to keep yourself mentally sharp is to just sleep well, exercising frequently and having a healthy diet.

Solution