How do I remove numbers Linked to my NIN With Code?

Racks 

Content is a King
Staff member
Solutions
Reaction score
Website
uplub.com
Credits
$14,427
The National Identification Number (NIN) is a distinctive identification code issued by the National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) in Nigeria to citizens and legal residents. This number is used to verify an individual's identity and connect their details across different databases and services.

The Code For Checking Linked NIN Numbers is *996* Then reply 4 > again reply 2 > you will recive the sms for your nin linked numbers.

If you are concerned about outdated or incorrect information on your NIN, it is advisable to contact NIMC directly or visit their official website to learn how to update your details. It is important to note that procedures and processes may have changed since my last update. Therefore, I recommend that you verify the latest information from reliable sources to ensure that you have the most accurate and up-to-date instructions.

It's important to exercise caution when considering codes or methods that promise to delete the numbers associated with your NIN. These could potentially be scams or unauthorized actions, so it's best to stick to official channels and follow the proper procedures for managing your NIN and associated information.