Staff member
Solutions
Reaction score
Website
cubrey.com
Credits
$14,479
photo_2023-10-25_10-11-10.jpg
Foodomaa - Multi-restaurant Food Ordering, Restaurant Management, and Delivery Application | Shopping Carts

Version: 3.5

NOTE: We have tested this script on a live server. Everything works as expected.

Download the Foodomaa - Multi-restaurant Food Ordering Link below!

To view the content, you need to Sign In .
To view the content, you need to Sign In .

Mauricio

Reaction score
Credits
$24
Hi, I'm grateful for foodomaa 3.5, but I'm having difficulty and I would like a friend who has foodmaa to help me if possible... "my script when the restaurant accepts the order the dispatch button disappears" what could it be?

Racks 

Content is a King
Staff member
Solutions
Reaction score
Website
cubrey.com
Credits
$14,479
Hi, I'm grateful for foodomaa 3.5, but I'm having difficulty and I would like a friend who has foodmaa to help me if possible... "my script when the restaurant accepts the order the dispatch button disappears" what could it be?
if you're facing such an error for button dispatch disappearing, what you should do is enable debugging mode.

Mauricio

Reaction score
Credits
$24
Hello my friend, like the print I'm going to send here, "the restaurant receives the order, when the order is accepted, the dispatch and print button doesn't appear...
I know I'm new to the forum, but it's great and I'll continue recommending it to my colleagues
WhatsApp Image 2023-10-27 at 14.41.19.jpegWhatsApp Image 2023-10-27 at 14.41.19 (1).jpeg

Racks 

Content is a King
Staff member
Solutions
Reaction score
Website
cubrey.com
Credits
$14,479
Hello my friend, like the print I'm going to send here, "the restaurant receives the order, when the order is accepted, the dispatch and print button doesn't appear...
I know I'm new to the forum, but it's great and I'll continue recommending it to my colleagues
View attachment 190View attachment 189
I see the issue but, I will advise you to contact the developer, but wait let me find an easy way to contact him...

vibesnewzgh

Reaction score
Credits
$101

Racks 

Content is a King
Staff member
Solutions
Reaction score
Website
cubrey.com
Credits
$14,479